Friday, October 2, 2009

Funfetti Cupcakes


I decided that I wanted to bake today. But I didn't want to bake from scratch. That meant no cookies. But I thought I would make Raul some cupcakes. He really likes the Funfetti ones. I can sit and make cupcakes from scratch. Put all kinds of work into them. But Raul likes Funfetti, with the Funfetti frosting and sprinkles!

We actually had a Funfetti cake mix in the pantry. I mixed them up and put them in the oven. I have 24 cupcakes baking right now! Now I am getting excited! I can't wait for Raul to come home tonight. I know we were supposed to go out to dinner. But I decided to make dinner tonight. We can stay home, enjoy a good meal, have some cupcakes, and watch a good movie! Sounds like a good Friday night to me! ~Kate the Great

No comments: