Friday, May 7, 2010

Potential Bouquet



Isn't this a cute bouquet? I'm not sure where my sissy, Josie found this picture. But it gives me all kinds of ideas. Tonight, we had are usual "Friday Family Dinner." I really needed it! Because I start finals on Monday. So I needed some time to just laugh and enjoy myself. My mom is loving all the wedding talk from Josie and I. The guys and Dad, well they were watching something on ESPN.

But I got this wild idea. I can start making my bouquet. Maybe even the boutonnieres. I know, you probably think I'm nuts. But I think this is beautiful. The flowers on the bottom seem to be made out of felt. And the rest, it looks like button flowers. I don't know how to make them. But they seem easy enough.

Lola knows how to make them. I know that! Because I seen her making some one day. I might just have to ask her about them. So what do you think? Do you like this bouquet? Would it be too much for my bridesmaids and I to carry button bouquets? ~Kate the Great

No comments: