Monday, May 24, 2010

The Winner is...

#46, Chelsea is the winner!!! Congratulations! I have to say this, I love her blog! I sent her an email, and I'm just waiting to hear back from her. I can't wait to get this package in the mail! I don't want it to get lost.

I want so badly to sit and respond to every one's comments. There is so much good advice that you left me. But I'm in the middle of a move. Literally, Raul and I are finishing the last few boxes we have to pack. Tomorrow morning, the movers come. And we're headed to our new house!

Please bare with me for a few days. And I hope to get back in touch with all of you! This was loads of fun! I'm really considering doing another blog giveaway with some friends of mine. It will be in about a month or 6 weeks. So I'll have some time to create something new and fun! I hope you'll come back and enter that one as well! Again, Congrats to Chelsea! ~Kate the Great

No comments: