Thursday, May 6, 2010

Where Did They All Go?

Have you noticed? All my blog posts are missing! OK, not all of them. There are 15 or so up. But where did the rest go? And when did they go missing?

I happened to want to check a link on my blog today. So I longed on to a computer at school. That's when I noticed. But I didn't panic. Until I got home and signed onto blogger. All my posts are showing up on my list under the "Edit Posts" tab. But when I check them from another computer, they're missing.

I contacted blogger. Now I have to sit and wait. If you have any experience with this, let me know what you did. I have everything saved on my computer. But I really don't have much time in the next 2 weeks or so to play with my blog. Because I'm at the end of the semester at school. And I really don't want to have to re-post all of those blog post. ~Kate the Great

No comments: