Friday, September 18, 2009

Brad Paisley Concert

Last night we went to the Brad Paisley concert! It was amazing! He is such a good live performer. Raul bought the tickets a few weeks ago. He surprised me with them one night after dinner. I was so excited. Much more so when I found out we had seats next to Josie and Daniel!

But it rained all day yesterday. The day was cold and grey. Not optimal for an outdoor concert. But I was hopeful. Actually, a lot of our friends went to the concert. It was very cool and exciting! Josie, Daniel, Raul, and I went to dinner before the concert. Yum! Quarters might be messy, but it is so good!

Then we made our way to the concert. Traffic was horrible. But what is new? Our city never properly plans ahead! I thought they would have for this venue, but they didn't! While we were stuck in traffic, it started to rain again! I was really beginning to get worried.

By the time we got to park, the rain had stopped. The weather was nice and cool. But not cold. We made it to our seats about 10 minutes before the show began. We had some amazing seats! The concert was truly spectacular! Brad is one of the best live performers out there! We sang and danced the night away. I am so glad that we got to share this together. It was a really fun time for all of us! ~Kate the Great

No comments: