Saturday, September 12, 2009

Sewing Machine Problems

My sewing machine doesn't want to work. I don't know what is wrong with it. I am so sad! And slightly mad!

I cut out an apron earlier. The cutest thing ever! I also have some bags that are ready to be sewn. But the tension on my sewing machine is wrong. I have tried for hours to fix it. But I am not that skilled on the situation.

Raul even tried to help me. He is skilled in things like this. Not sewing machines exactly. But he likes to take things apart and see what is wrong with them. It didn't help. The thread isn't all bunching up on the backside anymore. But it still isn't right.

I decided to take it to the SINGER shop here. I hope they can fix it. It is not an expensive sewing machine. But it is the only one I have! If it is going to cost too much to fix, I might just wait and buy one during one of Target's sales. From time to time, they sell pretty good sewing machines for $100-$200. Not too bad. I'm going to keep my fingers crossed though! ~Kate the Great

No comments: